Find us on Facebook
Happy Vietnamese New Year 2015
Invitation Letter for SAP-VN 2015 Mobile Care
SAPVN 2015 Mobile care mission will be held from August 3rd to August 7th. The location will be determined, pending approval from VN.
The objective of mobile care mission is to provide medical, dental and optometry care to 2000 people in underserved communities in Vietnam.
We need healthcare professionals such as physicians, dentists, pharmacists, and nurses. We also need general support volunteers to perform various tasks such as assisting physicians and dentists, helping out in pharmacy, crowd control, assisting patients, and other support work.
Volunteer is responsible for
1. Roundtrip airfare to Viet Nam and any domestic flight if needed.
2. The cost of hotel accommodation during the mission.
3. Dinner and night time activities. Lunch is provided during the 4 working days of the mission.
4. Your immunization. Make sure it is sufficient to travel to Viet Nam.
5. Carrying 50 lbs of medications, medical supply, and toys to Viet Nam.
6. A fee contribution of $200 to cover the cost of transportation, logistic, medication, lunch and water during the mission. The fee will be waived for those who are financial sponsors of Mobile care mission, who donate medicine and/or medical supplies that are worth more than $200, volunteers from VN, and those who have special circumstances.
If you have any more questions about the mission, please feel free to contact the mobile care team at
If you are interested, please fill out the following form SAP-VN Mobilecare Mission Application for 2015:
SAPVN mobile care team reserves the right to cancel the mission due to unforeseeable reason.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Thanh Nguyen & Mobile care team
A Gift of Hope 12
Nhằm gây quỹ giúp phẫu thuật chỉnh hình miễn phí cho trẻ em khuyết tật nghèo tại Việt Nam.
Regular: $50 & VIP: $100
For more information, purchasing tickets or sponsoring the event, please contact SAP-VN.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the preparation for the annual fundraising dinner -- Gift of Hope 12 -- to be held on Sunday, October 19th.
Specifically, we need volunteers to help with the following tasks:
- Logistics: help with transporting materials to and setting up at the venue; and clean-up on the date of the event
- Reception: greet and usher guests to their table
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Supporting: Social Assistance Program For Vietnam
Today, Amazon asked me to pick my favorite charity organization so it will donate 0.5% of my purchase to that org. I PICKED SAP-VN.
If you are using Amazon to buy things, register your favorite charity organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to that organization.
PICK SAP-VN for Social Assistance Program for Viet Nam if you do not have any organization yet.
- 2014 Swap Meet Fundraiser Announcement
- Happy Vietnamese New Year 2014
- Happy Holidays - 2013
- Monthly Newsletter - November 2013
- SAVE THE DATE FOR A Gift of Hope 11...
- Volunteers Needed for Gift of Hope 11
- A Message from Linh Le
- Monthly Newsletter - August 2013
- Join Our Summer Medical Mission
- 2013 Swap Meet Fundraiser Final Update
- Happy Vietnamese New Year 2013
- Reflection on 20 years with SAP-VN
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- 2012 Holiday Mixer and Toy Drive
- "Gift of Hope 10" Pictures and Videos
- SAVE THE DATE FOR A Gift of Hope 10...
- "Garage Sale" Update - August 25, 2012
- Happy 20th Birthday SAP-VN Picnic, June 3rd, 2012